How does it Work? - Please read the below information prior to hiring
1. Browse our extensive range on the website and choose your look by clicking on the item. If you have any questions on sizing or styling, please contact us via email or Instagram DM.
2. Simply, add to basket and checkout. Fill in your details and complete your purchase. Please specify in the 'comments section' the dates you are requiring your hire for. In all cases, we will try our best to accommodate your request and inform you as soon as possible. If the item is already being hired or is unavailable, we will issue you a refund immediately.
We strongly recommend to book in advance & secure your hire period, to avoid disappointment! Especially during peak periods of the year.
3. Once all the above steps are complete, you will receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
4. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to get in contact with you to confirm your rental.
5. Enjoy your event & return your items on the agreed date.
Please note our shipping policy:
Please write in the 'notes' section the dates you are wanting to hire the item/s. Only after you have completed checkout, we will get in contact with you to confirm these dates.
We offer next day, express shipping Australia wide (if the order is placed before 4:45pm AEST). In some cases, please allow up to 48 hours for your parcel to arrive. We also use tracking on all our parcels- therefore, a signature upon delivery of all items is required when the item is delivered. This is due the nature of our items.
If no one is home to collect the parcel, it will be dropped off at your local post office for you to collect. Please note that failure to pick up the item and return it upon the agreed dates, may require in late fee occurring (as stated in our T&Cs).
We also provide an express return satchel within the delivery of your item. This requires you to place the item back into the bag (it comes in) and place it into the express return satchel. Details of the return address will already be filled out.
In terms of delivery, we will do everything we can to get your items to you as quickly as possible, but some things are out of our control so these shipping times are NOT guaranteed.
Please note: We are not responsible for any shipping delays that may occur, as once the item is dropped off at Australia Post, it is out of our control. Therefore, we do not offer refunds for delayed packages.
Please note our return instructions:
Once you've looked amazing at your event, place the item back into the express post return satchel and drop if off at your local Post Office. Please DO NOT place this parcel into a regular Post Box- as it may result in the item getting lost.
It MUST be strictly dropped off at a Post Office!
We will contact you once we have received the item back. After that, the order is completed.
Please note our cancelation policy:
If you change your mind the item is fully refundable up until a week before. If it’s canceled within 7 days of the dates reserved, we keep 50% of the rental price, simply because it appears as ‘booked out’ and thus preventing anyone else hiring the item.
If your event date gets moved or cancelled, please contact us so we can reschedule your booking dates.
What are our 'Hiring Terms and Conditions'?
Please ensure you have read our Hiring Terms and Conditions prior to placing an order with us. Once an order is confirmed, you have agreeed to our T&Cs.